I Mail Art Call
The MIDECIANT in commemoration of its 30th anniversary invites creatives from all over the world and those who want to join the initiative, to participate in the “I POSTAL ART | MAIL ART CALL”. All the works received will be part of the MIDECIANT Mail Art collection as International Electrography Museum.
Send your postcards with free themes, which you can create with the materials and techniques you want, and in which you can freely intervene. The works will be presented in the exhibition “POSTAL ART MIDECIANT-UCLM COLLECTIONS” that will take place in the Sala Acua, Cuenca, Spain. From June 14 to July 26, 2020.
no money | no selection | no jury | no refund
- Dirrected: to artists, designers and the general public
- Size: maximum DIN A4 (297 x 210 mm)
- Send to: BY POST MAIL (postcards sent by other means will not be accepted). With a traditional postage stamp or in an envelope with the address: (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A POSTMARK, IT IS NOT VALID):
“I POSTAL ART / MAIL ART CALL”. MIDECIANT. Museo Internacional de Electrografía. Edificio Antonio Saura, Campus UCLM. C/ Santa Teresa Jornet, s/n 16071 Cuenca, SPAIN.
- Free soported: paper, wood, metal, glass, vegetable, leather, stone, recycled materials, fabric, mesh, plastic … the support you want.
- Free Technique: write, draw, paste, cut, sew, tear, print, make collage, engraving, paint, photography … or whatever your imagination drives you to create.
- Identification: put your first and last name, address and country and email.
- Deadline: postcards must be received until March 31, 2020.
- Contact: MIDECIANT | +34 969 179 115 | email@example.com | www.mide.uclm.es